The Partova consultancy team is comprised of design and construction engineers, project managers, cost estimation experts, and executives who propose numerous designs according to your project’s requirements and conditions.
Our experts and engineers are graduates of prestigious universities and have attended international courses in their respective fields to bring their knowledge up to date. At this stage, recommendations are proposed to users according to their demand and the project site. Construction maps and 2D and 3D plans are presented after selecting the suitable design method.
Large companies use the “design assist” management approach to reduce the project’s inherent dangers. Partova also uses this method as the core of its project development to provide services including systemic design development, initial calculations and loading, thermal modeling, value engineering, and realistic rendering and digital 3D models.
The design service process is as follows:
• Material selection guidance
• choosing the design system
• initial engineering
• design optimization
• designing and analyzing equipment and connections
• comparison with other similar projects in the field Price assessment
Price is directly correlated with project quality and execution. Partova utilizes steel equipment production workshops and direct relations with domestic and overseas glass producers to recommend the most optimal budget. Our expert-trained budget specification team has extensive experience in estimating the cost for complex structures.
The service cost estimation process is as follows:
• Contract selection
• Value engineering
• Price analysis
• measurement and estimation
• Cost estimation
• Provision of statement
The multidimensional nature of the construction industry, and construction projects and its numerous variables and complexity requires multi-faceted coordination and supervision. Partova’s engineers and managers use project management software such as MSP, delay analysis, and build information modeling (BIM) to schedule and manage projects from design to launch. The nature of project management in Partova is based on the PMBOK standard.
We can provide professional project management services and consultations in the following fields:
• Codifying project statute
• Managing project beneficiaries’ expectation
• Codifying project explanation and services
• schedule and development consultation
• codifying project schedule
• Construction management with specialized MSP management software and build information modeling (BIM)
• Human resource management
• Project risk management
• Managing equipment storage in the workshop
• project planning and procurement
• Universal management of the project’s changes
• Managing construction contract differences
With 15000 m2 of area and 5000m2 foundation, the Partova production workshop utilizes the latest technology for producing equipment for the construction industry and relies on fully automated equipment for cutting, laser, and molding to create advanced and complex designs. All processes are handled by trained staff, and equipment and material quality is controlled by experienced engineers and inspectors. Our widespread scientific and commercial ties with other companies and producers in this industry around the world have enabled us to attract trade partners and represent international companies for supplying proprietary components. Our international relationships and experience will strengthen us in servicing you.
The production services process is explained as follows:
• Designing construction plans
• Producing the project’s required components
• Supplying proprietary equipment through relations with international companies
• Providing the necessary means for system installation and launch
• Lab and field tests
• Constant product and factory equipment inspection
Partova has developed its construction and executive operations and utilizes expert-trained executive teams and up to date technical knowledge to deliver project in the shortest time and the lowest cost. All civil and coordination operations are scheduled between various executive teams, including the Partova project management team. We believe that a successful implementation of projects in planned conditions requires innovative onsite solutions. To facilitate this process, we are constantly investing in out machinery and factories and updating to a wide range of the latest equipment, from specialized robotic mini-cranes to our 20-ton cranes with trained operators. Partova utilizes safety experts (HSE) and advanced equipment to reduce the dangers of transferring glass panes at heights and achieve faster implementation and reduced operational costs.
The operational process is as follows:
•Inspecting and checking the plan site
• establishing and equipping the workshop
• supplying components and equipment for installation and operation
• installing and operating equipment and connection
• constant workshop monitoring and control by safety experts
• presenting operational reports
• constant project inspection
Maintains and rehabilitation
Supporting and providing post-operation services to satisfy you is an important goal for Partova. Hence, our support team stands ready to provide any post-operation services, diagnosis and repair in case of issues. Partova provides comprehensive services for improving building façade, which are designed by our engineers so as to improve building performance, energy efficiency, and safety. Our universal approach includes objective inspection, evaluating the building façade after the operation, and specifying the optimization method for fixing building shortfalls and weaknesses.
The following actions are taken in this regard:
• Detecting system defects and performing field tests to present accurate reports
• repair and maintenance planning
• repair and maintenance planning
• structure repair consultation
• presenting “modification and repair” reports
• presenting final performance improvement reports
The Advantages of Partoa’s Systematic Process
Modeling and computational analysis ensures users that they are benefiting from a well-engineered system.
Time and cost analysis at every stage of the project using simulation software alongside delay analysis and universal project management
Selecting the optimal management method for faster construction, even for complex projects
Direct and unmediated communication with international steel and glass producers, thereby reducing equipment supply costs
Selecting the best system for every project using value estimation methods and value engineering
Safe, standard, sustainable, and environmentally friendly design
Optimizing energy consumption in transparent architectural projects
Using the “design assistant” method for providing engineering consultancy to contractors
Reduced operational costs due to using the structural system suitable for the project site
Executing large-scale projects using the most capable, fully-automated equipment alongside pre-built structures for implementing transparent architectural projects